At Jananam Fertility Centre, we offer a comprehensive range of fertility treatments, including IVF. IVF is a fertility treatment that involves fertilizing a woman's egg with a man's sperm outside of the body. This is done in a laboratory by a team of fertility experts.
We are a leading IVF clinic in Chennai and we offer all of the latest processes and techniques, including:
- Ovarian stimulation: This is the process of stimulating the ovaries to produce multiple eggs. This is done by giving the woman fertility drugs. The drugs work by increasing the production of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH), which are the hormones that stimulate the development of eggs in the ovaries.
- Egg retrieval: This is the process of removing the eggs from the ovaries. This is done using a needle and ultrasound guidance. The needle is inserted through the vagina and into the ovaries to collect the eggs.
- Sperm preparation: This is the process of preparing the sperm for fertilization. This may involve washing the sperm or removing dead or damaged sperm. The sperm is then placed in a special solution and incubated.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): This is a technique where a single sperm is injected into an egg. This is done when there is a problem with the man's sperm or when the woman has had repeated IVF failures. The sperm is injected into the egg using a very fine needle.
- Physiological intracytoplasmic sperm injection (PICSI): This is a newer technique that uses a hyaluronic acid (HA) solution to select sperm that are more likely to fertilize an egg. The HA solution is similar to the environment inside an egg, and it helps to select sperm that are motile and have a normal shape.
- Embryo culture: This is the process of incubating the eggs and sperm in a laboratory until they fertilize and develop into embryos. The embryos are incubated in a special solution that provides them with the nutrients they need to grow.
- Embryo transfer: This is the process of transferring the embryos into the woman's uterus. This is usually done 3-5 days after fertilization. The embryos are transferred using a catheter, which is a thin, flexible tube.
We have a team of experienced fertility experts who are dedicated to providing you with the best possible care. We understand that IVF can be a daunting process, but we are here to help you every step of the way.
If you are considering IVF treatment in Chennai, we encourage you to contact us for a consultation. We would be happy to discuss your options and answer any questions you may have.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about IVF treatment at Jananam Fertility Centre:
- We offer a video consultation initially with one of our fertility experts.
- We have a state-of-the-art facility with all the latest equipment and technology.
- We have a team of experienced fertility experts who are dedicated to providing you with the best possible care.
- We offer a variety of financing options to make IVF treatment more affordable.
We believe that everyone deserves the chance to experience the joy of parenthood. If you are struggling to conceive, we are here to help you achieve your dream.
Call us today to schedule your consultation and learn more about IVF treatment in Chennai.